Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new place


Today Sept 19,2008.
I've been out of the town for almost a month now.
Sekarang, this is the place where I live,work,lepak with friends (new friends) & the good thing about this place is, I spend sikit $. Betul ni!! The sayur here are much cheaper compare di KK.. I'm happy bout the food but kalo mo shopping baju, shoes etc.. better pigi KK. The earlier I walked in, of course bnyak benda yang sa complaint..especially..the smell of kayu kayan yang kena goreng di mill..bila balik umah, my baju kerja bau busyuukkk..even my gatah rambut melekat itu bau...mo kluar from the building / house pun mo fikir 2-3 kali sbb takut kena "bom kentut" tu mill... and for all these, my husband juga yang kena.. kesian my husband..tempat saya bising-bising ;p ..now, my nose suda lali & Surprisingly, I even can eat-in d cafe at the mill! :) hua hua hua