Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knowing Me better


We are at the end of 2008. So, before I say good bye to 'my 2008' and start footing my new life in 2009, I would like to share, some "thing-thing" about me..hahhaha...Well, I received this 'Knowing-Me' questionnaire from my good friend Melissa ,thus I fondly to answer the whole questions! hehehhe....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.15am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I couldnt remember! haha..( I watched DVD)
4. What is your favourite TV show? CSI, Gilmore Girls & McLeod's Daughters
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Milo and Egg tart / Sandwiches
6. What is your middle name? Karen
7. What food do you dislike? Loofah
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Duffy & Jason Myraz
9. What kind of car do you drive? Kancil
10. Favourite sandwich? Ham/ 'Rou gan' /Egg + cheese Sandwich
11. What characteristic do you despise? scorn
12. Favorite item of clothing? Dress & mini T's
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? South Africa
14. Favourite brand of clothing? Too many! (yg tdk branded pun sya pakai ba... )
15. Where would you like to retire to? some quiet peace places where I can relax
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? when I was 8 (with my late grandma)
17. Favourite sport to watch? Tennis & football
18. Furthest place you are sending this? worldwide ;p
19. Person you expect to send it back first? kk friends
20. When is your birthday? 13 April 1979
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
22. What is your shoe size? 5 or 6
23. Pets? Cats & dogs
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I bought new TV :p
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A medical doctor, then an Architect
26. How are you today? Good (year end- busy)
27. What are your favourite sweets? Strawberry with Chocolate!
28. What is your favourite flower? White daisies and Tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas & My 1st Ann. :)
31. What are you listening to right now? Soft country songs
32. What was the last thing you ate? Kenny Rogers- quater chicken lunch set
33. Do you wish on stars? Yes :)
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple/ white /orange / blue
35. How is the weather right now? Windy-dark clouds
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My Hubby
37. Favourite drinks? Lemonade & Fruit yogurt drinks
38. Favourite restaurant? Little Italy, KK
39. Real hair colour? Dark brown
40. What was your favourite toy as a child? Barbie, Donald duck & Mickey Mouse
41. Summer or winter? Don't know-khatulistiwa :)
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs then kisses :)
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? Tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Maybe yes.. but its up to them :p
46. When was the last time you cried? Last month ( October 08 )
47. What is under your bed? Maybe dust or my fall hairs :p
48. What did you do last night? Laundering & watched CSI Miami (Last episode for current season)
49. What are you afraid of? Frogs, Lizard & Snake
50. Salty or sweet? Salty, unless if it's dessert
51. How many keys on your key ring? 2
52. How many years at your current job? 3 months
53. Favourite day of the week? Sunday
54. How many towns have you lived in? KB-KK-KL-LAWAS- now in SIPITANG
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes
56. How many people will you send this to? I don't know... :)
57. How many will respond? Totally I dunno.... hehehe..

2 comments:

me said...

hey karen!u're the second person to reply haha!interesting infos hehe..and nice blog;)will be checking in on ur blogs often!
-mel

Karen said...

wahhhh...i'm the second?!! Hoorayyy!! Hehhehee.... :)