Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The New Mother Trucker Navara!

Today, the centralized air-conditioner in my office breeze the craziest temperature! I bet everyone in the office pretending to get their hot-drinks from our pantry were actually wanted to find warmer area..outside the building maybe ...hahaha..Everyone is 'shacking'... freezinggg.... whilst, I could not point my eyes to my programming... huahuhahuhuaha... the coolingness is killing me!! warrghhh... This morning, my hubby (he's now in Miri-be back today-evening) texted me.. he asked me to check the latest Nissan 'MOTHER TRUCKER' 4x4- NAVARA (cool name huu!!) So, I checked from the internet, it similar to Nissan Frontier.. except, the enhancement looks extra bold and tougher (I guess..) They just launched the new brand NAVARA last week... its pretty cool but too big for me... hahaha.. here you go, the latest 'MOTHER TRUCKER'-NAVARA!



Concept frame-full size truck

The interior with dual air-bags

No comments: